£30000 - £35000 per annum
Why be a generalist when you can specialise?
- So here's the thing, paraplanning is great, but sometimes you can feel like you're jack of all trades and master of none. You feel like you're pulled all over the place, pensions, investments, protection, you name it.
- What is a company gave you the chance to be a Specialist? To become a real expert in 1 area? To really develop your knowledge?
- Sound interesting? Read on.
- This firm is big, they are well known and have a great reputation, both for their clients but also for the people who work there.
- They are putting together a benefits specialist team, focusing on pensions and benefits transfer. A real chance to become an expert.
- You'll learn cash flow modelling and how to produce suitability reports off the back of this.
- You'll also get some great benefits and the knowledge that you're working with a firm who will support your professional development.
- Want to hear more?
- Drop me a message or call.
- No CV? Not a problem, we can always find a way to help.
Posted 19 days ago