Fire & Security Engineer
£25000 - £38000 per annum + OTE
Permanent (Full time)
What have we got to our Security Engineer?
- Basic Salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Travel time and overtime available
- Company vehicle private use available
- Fuel card, mobile, laptop, tablet, stock and uniform
- Pension scheme
A continuously growing national company are now looking to hire a skilled and trustworthy Security Engineer to join their service/maintenance engineering team.
THE SECURITY ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU
- Have proven Service experience within the security industry (Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarms)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, with good customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. Were looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Fire/Security engineerbut this role doesnt quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in fire & security jobsincluding security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please dont hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.
Posted 136 days ago