Children Social Worker
Metropolitan Borough of Wirral, UK
£26 - £28 per hour + Dependent on experience
Temporary (Full time)
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Children's Social Worker to work in the Assessment and Interventions team on behalf of Wirral Council.
You must be able to manage a full caseload which will include complex cases, you must be confident in their decision making. Whilst this role is based in the Cheshire Lines building there is flexibility to work in any of the buildings.
*This is to start immediately so please apply now to be considered*
*Social Work Degree
*Considerable court experience
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role, please call Alex Glover on######### or send your CV to #########
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Posted 110 days ago