£57 - £70 per day
Full-time and part-time Cover Supervisors required for a Salford based secondary school on a temporary ad -hoc basis from September 2019.
Are you seeking experience within a Secondary school setting ahead of a future teacher training course? Do you wish to gain hands-on experience within a classroom setting?
If so then please see the details below;
- Full-time and part-time Cover Supervisors required immediately.
- Salford secondary school rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
- Must hold previous experience supporting young people. Prior experience teaching will be highly advantageous.
- Earn up to £70 per day. Dependant upon experience*
The Cover Supervisor role includes covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher across all subjects. This well respected secondary school have a policy in place to which does not allow internal staff to cover so the school utilise an in house cover team who are worked across the school.
The incoming Cover Supervisors will be required to;
- Deliver pre-planned lessons in the absence of class teachers across the school, in various subject specialisms.
- Keep pupils engaged through positive behaviour management in line with school behaviour policies.
- Carry out any additional duties and responsibilities requested by Senior Leadership in line with the grade expectations of this post.
- Confidently able to cover all curriculum lessons, including practical areas such as Physical Education where applicable.
This Salford secondary school is based in Swinton and has just over 1000 pupils on roll, aged 11-16. Noted for their dedicated learning and teaching, from all staff; pupils are encouraged to take advantage of all the opportunities accessible to them.
"Students behave well, within an inclusive, safe and caring environment. The school promotes students' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development well." - Ofsted.
Salford is easily accessible via the M66/A580 (East Lancashire Road) and the surrounding areas; Bury, Bolton and Wigan. Public transport options are also readily available for those who do not drive with links across Greater Manchester.
If you wish to be considered for the following position then please forward an up to date CV highlighting experience via the links provided or contact the Manchester Secondary Office for further information.
Posted 21 days ago