Agile Delivery Manager
Bonus + Pension+ Car + Medical
Agile Delivery Manager
My client is looking for an Agile Delivery Manager (Agile, Programme Management, Project Management, Digital Delivery, Scrum) to join their award winning digital services practice. This company is on one the UKs most innovative digital solutions providers, and have been ranked in the Times top 100 companies to work for in the UK 7 years in a row and for good reason, they are responsible for the design and delivery of Digital Solutions in some of the most complex and large scale transformation projects in Europe.
The successful Agile Delivery Manager (Agile, Programme Management, Project Management, Digital Delivery, Scrum) will have a wealth of experience working in pure Agile working environments and be able to use their strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project dynamics to manage projects designing, building and delivering modern open source software.
If youre interested in working as an Agile Delivery Manager (Agile, Programme Management, Project Management, Digital Delivery, Scrum) with the UKs top digital technologies provider please submit your CV
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a development and / or consulting environment, including at least 2 years of teamleading or consulting
- Demonstrable experience in the management of all aspects of a project from initiation to completion, timely reporting of all project variables, and delivering agreed solutions on schedule and to profitability targets
- Demonstrable experience in the management of project stakeholders and / or clients
- Experience of creating and working to project plans, including handling of change controls
- Firm understanding of one or more established Project Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.)
- Experience of managing teams using more than one delivery methodology (e.g. Waterfall, SCRUM, DSDM, etc.)
- Broad technology experience and a sound awareness of technology trends and their impact on current and future projects
- Proven ability to manage and motivate the project team, nurturing individuals development through objective setting, providing regular feedback on performance, and timely completion of project appraisals.
- Complies, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and nondisclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: : £60,000 80,000 + Bonus + Pension+ Car + Medical
Contact: Ross Mc Kee
Posted 40 days ago