Customer Insight Analyst
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A major award winning media brand located in the heart of London are looking for an experienced Customer Analyst to join their analytics department. In this role you will be responsible for analysis customer trends and behaviours using SQL, Excel, Tableau and R, which you will then deliver and provide recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities Insight Analyst
- Provide data driven insights to senior stakeholders
- Design, plan and execute the targeting of customers through the companys targeted marketing programme.
- Initiate, manage and deliver analytical projects and reports
- Manage and conduct regular post campaign analysis, delivering actionable insights and recommendations using tools such as SQL, Excel and R
- Work closely with other internal marketing teams to aid the development of new programs as well as improving current programmes
Skills and Experience Insight Analyst
- Strong analytical skills in using SQL or Excel to manipulate, segment and analyse customer data
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in development of targeting and customer selections
- University Degree in a numerate discipline statistics, engineering, quantitative methods etc
- Knowledge of commercial retail operations and procedures
- Beneficial: experience using R, Tableau or similar
Salary and Benefits Insight Analyst
Up to £40,000 + benefits
How To Apply Insight Analyst
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page. To find out more information please contact Scott Lazarus at Harnham.
Insight Analyst, Insight, Analyst, SQL, Excel, Network Optimisation, Commercial Analytics, Consumer, Customer, Customer Journey, CRM, Online Payments, Retail, Retail Analytics, Customer profiling, Recommendations, Campaign Management, Drivers of Value, Marketing, Online Marketing, Revenue Optimisation
Posted 29 days ago