Lift Engineer Surveyor
North London, London
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
- Location: Home based covering North London
- Salary: £40,000 + £46,000 + car + pension + benefits + day time hours + training
- Hours: Monday Friday Day time flexible (40)
- Key benefits are
- * You will go into a wide range of industrial, manufacturing and commercial customers to inspect mechanical machinery and equipment.
- * There is a market leading 1 2year training programme covering over 40 machine types.
- * They have hundreds of Engineers that each cover a geographical area / patch.
- * Very stable and profitable company extremely good job security.
- * Working for a global inspection company lots of career path options.
- Must have hands on experience on:
- * Lifts passenger lifts, stair lifts or escalators.
- * NVQ Level 3 or above in a relevant mechanical discipline
- * Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- * Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
- * Write reports.
- * You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area
- To apply, please follow the relevant links on this page, alternatively you can contact me on Linkedin (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)
Posted 32 days ago