Salesforce Project Manager/ Commerce Cloud
£400 - £450 per day
Contract (Full time)
A Salesforce project manager with Commerce Cloud experience wanted for a global enterprise client based in the heart of London for an initial 3 months contract. A successful candidate would be a project manager with extensive experience in Commerce Cloud.
- Manage client backlog and deliver items prioritised by client in an ongoing sprint model
- Deliver all releases to budget and to agreed timelines
- Work with client to prioritise roadmap
- Ensure technical resources are scheduled in to deliver all delivery items in line with release plans
- Maintain day to day accountability for the ownership and
- Work with support team to ensure all incidents are resolved within SLA and monitoring is in place and set up correctly.
- A project manager experienced in Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies
- Based or able to commute to central London
- Relaxed working environment
- Great location in London
- Friday treats
- Breakfast provided
The potential for growth and professional development within Salesforce and as a project manager is what this role offers. Working for a global enterprise client connected to so many large brands and industries paving the way for new opportunities. A great chance to work in London at a rate of £400£450, in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International were the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the sales sector of the ecosystem and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call######### or email me at ######### .
Posted 131 days ago