£100 - £105 per day
One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world. Malala Yousafzai
Could you be that one teacher who changes the world with education? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Can you use innovative teaching methods to get the best from your class?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Teacher in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* Recently achieved QTS or will qualify soon
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* Flexibility to work with changeable shift patterns
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 33 days ago