Bank Support Worker
Up to £8.21 per hour + Rewards, Pension, Paid DBS, Full Training
About this Job
- We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers.
- You will support individuals at home and in the local community. As a Bank Support Worker you will be assisting them to lead independent and fulfilling lives; the people we support are at the heart of all we do. A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things and try new activities. We ensure the people we support reach their full potential and of course well make sure that you reach yours.
- As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and on days out to the coast so it might not feel much like work!
- No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
- £8,21 per hour
- £30 sleepins
- Click Apply to complete our one page applicationAll applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 9 days ago