Bolton, Greater Manchester
£23500 - £25500 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Executive based in Bolton
Offering a starting salary of £22,500 increasing to £25,500 + a realistic 1st year OTE of £30,000
Full Time, Permanent Role.
- Our client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious, positive individual to join their existing and well established team based in Bolton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly invest in the development of their employees offering you the chance to complete the CEMAP qualification alongside work to help you grow and progress. Our client have a vibrant, energetic and supportive environment and are looking for like minded individuals to become part of their team.
- Contacting warm leads from customers who have requested a quote or call back to discuss the company range of financial and mortgage products.
- Giving thorough details and information regarding our products and services, ensuring all questions are answered and the customer had full knowledge of our process and how we can help them.
- Gain a full understanding on the customers current circumstances via a fact find ensuring all avenues have been discussed.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all with a professional, informative and diligent manner.
- Working to and maintaining compliance, regulatory and GDPR guidelines.
- Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
- Managing your diary and ensure all calls are followed up within the expected timeframe.
- Working 40 hours per week, MondayThursday between 9am8pm, Friday from 9am to 5pm. Working 1 in 4 Saturdays between 9:30am to 2:30pm.
What we are looking for...
- Previous sales experience working B2C, our client is ideally looking for experience within the financial, debt or insurance industry.
- The ability to handle and overcome objections, queries and challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally.
- A professional, supportive and personable manner.
- Ability to build a quick rapportwith customers.
- Strong IT skills are required.
- To be able to work in a compliant manner.
- The ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
- An ambitious, tenacious, positive individual who is comfortable working individually as well as a team.
Benefits and Perks
As an employee you will receive a range of benefits, alongside a generous salary and commission scheme you will receive:
- You will be put through your CEMAP qualification to become a fully qualified Mortgage Adviser
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Increased holiday entitlement with service
- A Vitality Healthcare package
- Regular social events and evenings
- Company uniform is provided
- Annual award ceremony
- Genuine opportunities to progress
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 120 days ago