Up to £9.00 per hour
Robert Half Office Team is currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary to join a private clinic based in North East Bristol.
The Medical Secretary will provide efficient and effective PA/Secretarial support to Consultants and is expected to play a pivotal part in the delivery of services at the clinic.
This is temporary role paying £9.00 per hour, to start as soon as possible. Initially the role is expected to run between 4 8 weeks but there could be scope for extension.
Due to the location of the clinic you must be able to drive.
- Meeting and greeting all patients and visitors
- Deal with all new patient enquiries via telephone and email
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Consultants diary
- Typing up Consultant notes, letters and other reports when necessary
- Ensure all post clinic administration is completed
- Booking and amending patient appointments
- Ad hoc administration for the wider team when required
- Previous secretarial experience essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent typing skills audio typing experience beneficial
- Good IT skills
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times
If you are interested in this role please contact Chloe Green on#########
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 18 days ago