£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse seeking a long term position, beginning immediately?
Are you motivated to genuinely make a difference to the lives of young children within Early Years education?
Are you looking for local work and would you like to be part of a great team?
If so, then this is the job for you...
A Childrens Centre situated within the London Borough of Lambeth is seeking to appoint a full time or part time Nursery Nurse on a long term basis, a position that begins immediately.
This full time position requires the successful candidate to work flexible hours to account for the different shifts within the Childrens Centre.
The parttime role would consist of working the hours as outlined below:
- 12:00 18:00
- 13:00 18:00
Benefits of the role are:
- Working in an exciting childrens centre that offers a safe and fun learning environment, utilising a wide range of carefully planned learning activities designed to engage curious minds
- A Nursery that prides itself on providing children with the best environment possible for learning and education
- Each child is known individually
- A childrens centre environment that is stimulating and that encourages each child to reach their full potential
- Development amongst children of a sense of moral and social value
- Working with young children can bring a lot of job satisfaction, delight, humour and a sense of achievement
- Showcasing your skills and abilities to help create further opportunities at the nursery
- A structured and planned environment where children and grow, individually and collectively
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contributing the highest standard of physical, emotional and social care for each child
- Tailoring best practice and routines to ensure that the individual needs of each child are able to be met throughout the day
- Developing bonds with key children and supporting colleagues when it is most required
- Building trust with all parents/carers, ensuring that a positive relationship is sustained through open and honest communication
- Working alongside the Manager/Room Leader to ensure that the centre vision is maintained
Requirements of the candidate:
- Experience of working within Childcare/Early Years
- A UK recognised and approved Early Years qualification
- Being able to commit to working at least 30 hours per week
- An understanding of Ofsted expectations
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Understanding of Safeguarding
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and parents/carers
- Having a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
The Centre is served by good transport links, including the London Underground, Overground and a variety of local bus routes, including those from neighbouring Boroughs.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Rob Davies on#########
Posted 6 days ago