FPGA Engineer - VHDL, Xilinx, SoC
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£40k - 50k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Role: FPGA Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an FPGA Engineer to join an exciting project with a company that are a global market spearhead in high teach marking, coding and printing equipment.
Due to new expansion you will joining an innovative R & D team which is one of the most significant technology research and product development centres across the world.
FPGA Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- At least 2 years post graduate experience of FPGA development using VHDL,
- Experience of developing self-checking testbenches, BFMs
- Strong VHDL IP Development and verification
- Quartus II, Xilinx ISE/EDK, CVS, DOORS
- Embedded C or C++
- Familiar with ARM processors
- An appreciation of other engineering disciplines; Software, Digital and Analogue Electronics
- Experience with MatLab, Labview, Cuda, OpenCL, C, C++ programming languages
- Experience of common microcontroller communication protocols UART, I2C, SPI etc.
If you are an Embedded Software and FPGA Engineer and interested, then please reply now with updated CV and or call######### for further info.
Posted 134 days ago