Claims Assistant - Scunthorpe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Claims Assistant- Nisa
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Claims Assistant - Nisa
Up to £18,750 plus benefits (Grade H10)
Your shift pattern will be Mon to Fri between and 5pm, plus 1 in 4 Saturdays and Bank holidays, once fully trained.
We’re looking for a claims assistant to join our partner support team and help us make sure that any delivery issues are resolved promptly. Since Nisa was acquired by Co-op, we’ve focused on combining the best of both organisations to offer something new to independent retailers and commercial wholesalers across the UK. More scale and better product ranges give Nisa partners a real competitive advantage.
As a claims assistant, you’ll focus on providing an exceptional customer service to our partners whenever there’s an issue with their delivery. You’ll capture all the information you need, investigate further and liaise with the delivery supplier to resolve the case in a timely manner. If you can bring us the amazing people skills and customer service experience we’re after, you’ll have the chance to gain fantastic experience and to create a positive impact to the way we do business.
What you’ll do
• respond to partners queries regarding delivery/products issues, both by phone and email
• resolve cases within the agreed timescales
• provide a first-class customer service to our partners
• liaise with delivery suppliers to investigate issues and make sure they’re resolved in a timely manner
• accurately record issues and actions taken
• spot trends and identify opportunities for improvement
This role would suit people who have
• solid customer service background, with experience providing excellent customer service and support either on a face to face environment or via telephone
• excellent communication skills, with a talent for building positive relationships with partners and colleagues across the business
• a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• good admin and MS Office skills, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to different IT systems
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at ..
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.