Clinical Research Physician, Germany
€80000 - €115000 per annum
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for two Clinical Research Physicians to join a long established and successful pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Frankfurt.
As Clinical Research Physician you will design and lead medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of new products.
Key duties will include:
- Contribution to the design of clinical studies and the preparation of clinical study protocols and clinical study reports
- Matrix leadership of multidisciplinary study teams, ensuring the medical plausibility and integrity of data and interpreting study results
- Preparation of the clinical sections of regulatory dossiers and leading the medical aspects of interactions with the regulatory authorities
- Exchange of scientific information with national and international experts
As Clinical Research Physician you will require the following:
- A Medical Degree
- Industry based experience of clinical development, to include protocol preparation, data review and interpretation, medical monitoring and lifecycle management
- Expert knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations
- Proven experience of preparing for and giving medical scientific presentations
- Fluency in both German and business English
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46172 in all correspondence.
Posted 9 days ago