Leatherhead, Surrey, England
£25k per year
Training Administrator - Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey KT22
Hours: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
People. Process. Technology. A career at Learning Tree is more than a job, it's an opportunity to work with a great team in a fast-paced, exciting environment, while helping others grow their careers.
Our team is smart, passionate, and diverse, bringing a world of experience to the table. And as we enter an exciting new phase of growth and dynamic transformation, we're looking for talented individuals to lead the way. Are you one of them?
Purpose of the Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive:
The Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive will support and report to the Senior Service Delivery Manager.
You will work closely with the Head of Supplier Management & Reseller Partnerships. It will be your responsibility to work with the various training partners/providers acquired and carry out all the associated administrative event support. You will also work closely with the Service Delivery team and provide client, system & administrative support for all solutions-based business. You must be able to multi task and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive:
- Registration of Suppliers, on our bespoke system reseller related paperwork and reporting
- Working with the sales teams and the service delivery team you will assist in acquiring and managing clients, maximising profitability of existing relationships and ensuring that clients receive exceptional quality of service.
- Working with the cross-teams to help create client proposals, agreement letters and participate in client presentations as and when required.
- Quality assessment and quality management of Suppliers/Resellers; organise and participate in Supplier Quality Review meetings
- Support the promotion of the company& 39;s full suite of services to global partners and resellers including: Managed Learning Services, Public Scheduled Courses and Solutions Business.
- Attend reseller review meetings with the Head of Supplier Management and Reseller
- Partnerships to help develop new and retain existing business when needed
- Ensure that internal and external customers consistently receive the highest levels of service
- Coordinate with the Events Manager and Instructors to ensure details and timescales for preparation, shipment, delivery, collection and return post course. This will include access & security arrangements, arrival times and access for course preparation, plus instructor travel and accommodation as necessary.
- Select and assign instructors to training and service delivery activities according to suitability and availability.
- Client Management - Maintaining appropriate client records, Training venue specification, including client liaison to confirm arrangements and details within agreed project timescales.
- Complete all post course review and follow up, including the weekly Learning Tree quality review process and feedback to the client.
- Supporting the Events Manager and providing cover during periods of absence
Requirements of the Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive:
- Previous Client relationship management and event management experience
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from others
- Client relationship experience and industry knowledge a bonus
- Understanding of the training and learning services industry
- Well-developed analytical skills - able to absorb information and data from multiple sources and identify what is relevant to a task, critically evaluate and reach clear and valid conclusions.
- Creative - able to approach a problem from more than one angle; enterprising and innovating.
- Decisive - able to take clear decisions quickly and the willingness to take responsibility for those decisions. Emotionally resilient, thrives under pressure, exercises emotional control.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, effective listening skills and good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A natural team worker, able to work with other departments (as a central point of co- ordination, dealing with different levels of management) and with a flexible approach to work.
- Attention to detail, client focused with a quality conscious approach is essential as well as a good sense of humour!
Benefits of becoming the Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive:
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Free Learning Tree courses for you or your eligible family members
- 23 days holiday which increases with service + 8 paid Bank Holidays per year
- Free fruit is provided
- Numerous employee events throughout the year
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Service Delivery & Partnerships Executive, then please apply now!
Posted 36 days ago