Graduate Business Development Executive
When you start as an office-based Business Development Executive, our focus will be to help you build a sound understanding of the automotive industry and a solid foundation to launch your career in sales at GForces.
Successful candidates can expect to earn £40k OTE in the first year with a basic salary of £15,000. As this an office-based role, your telephone manner must be exceptional, and you must have the ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients as desired. Previous telesales experience is beneficial.
You will be articulate, possess excellent organisational skills, be a great communicator and able to present concepts in a clear and concise manner. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the internet and preferably its application within the automotive marketplace.
The role will be varied but you can expect to;
- Generate new business opportunities
- Manage inbound enquiries
- Carry out market research
As you progress, prospective accounts will be assigned to you to detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and ultimately drive acquisitions of new customers and revenue! This role will give you a genuine opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting teams in our industry and really ‘cut their teeth’ in a career in sales…
- Ensure data capture and maintenance of our CRM system
- Develop your outbound ‘telesales’ skills
- Develop your social media lead generation skills
- Network within industry events, conferences and shows
- Produce reporting and analysis on performance and productivity to present in team meetings
- Prospect, plan and forecast
- Ensure data capture and administration
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Proven discipline to maintain the company CRM
- Good telephone manner
- Cold calling and outbound lead generation
- Managing existing customers to increase spend and product penetration
- Prospecting and research
- Drive revenue and sales growth
- A strong and proven communicator with ideas and enthusiasm
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Excellent work and customer ethos
- Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
GForces is a leading supplier of e-commerce technology and software to the automotive industry. We provide the digital tools and support that enables vehicle manufacturers and retailers to sell new and used vehicles online to connected consumers. We’re helping the automotive industry prepare for a future where the entire vehicle buying journey is facilitated online. Through NetDirector® Auto•e, our class-leading software platform, we deliver user experiences that seamlessly integrate traditional showroom and digital dealership touchpoints.
We’re driving change in the automotive digital space at a global level. Our software and platform is used by OEMs, the world's largest dealer groups, and independent retailers throughout the UK, the Americas, Europe, APAC, MENA, the Far East, and Australia.
Posted 20 days ago