- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- To work as part of the Helpdesk team, providing operational support to teams across Essex, in a Facilities Management Environment. This is achieved by answering calls and e-mails, raising these as reactive tasks and progressing them through to completion in order to meet customer needs
- To ensure the effective planning of reactive tasks using standard times and utilisation tools for the field delivery Team.
- Prepare schedule to maximise utilisation and effectiveness of planned routes for appropriately skilled engineers to achieve job SLAs each day.
- To identify areas of risk to KPIs and raise with the Office Manager and Supervisors to take action to eliminate, reduce or transfer the risk of failing SLA’s
- To ensure a client facing helpdesk is operating effectively in line with SLA’s and KPI’s by answering telephone calls and emails, taking customers details and logging the information on Maximo
- To schedule direct and sub-contract labour for optimum performance whilst meeting contractual obligations
- To ensure so far as is reasonably practicable that Mitie Engineering Services reacts efficiently and effectively and thereby maintains customer satisfaction
- To pro-actively demonstrate and work to the Company’s values of People, Passion, Fresh Thinking and Exciting Futures
- To answer calls within 3 rings, raise work orders, log information received on to the helpdesk database and assign resources within the appropriate service level agreement timescales
- To take a proactive approach to customer liaison and ensure concerns are dealt with or relayed to line management promptly
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To complete all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, and monthly
- Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the engineers
- High levels of communication with the Engineers, Supply Chain and Office Manager
- Excellent forward planning.
- The effective planning and utilisation using standard times and scheduling tool to aid the completion of all Reactive/PPMs within the month.
- Regular communication with the Office Manager on issues with engineers, assistance regarding subcontracting and re-allocate accordingly to the Supply Chain
- To complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- Co-ordinate site attendance with sub-contractors and liaise with the client
- To liaise with client representatives for the receipt and issue of work instructions
- To administer and control purchase orders on instruction from Contract Managers, Supervisors and Engineers in line with company procedures
- Preparation of quotations
- Liaise with managers on day-to-day issues.
- Weekly RAG and Approve to pay report to be completed, along with liaison with the accounts payable department and the Hard Services finance lead
- Holds relevant qualifications / certificates (e.g. NVQ in Customer Service or Administration or equivalent) or has relevant Customer Helpdesk experience
- Able to operate a Helpdesk system
- Self-motivated, tenacious and result-oriented with a positive outlook
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills, and strong commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties
- Able to understand and act on both verbal and written instructions / procedures
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Able to remain calm when dealing with calls in a pressured environment
- Sound knowledge / experience of office administration skills / tasks
- Able to work flexibly to support the needs of the wider team
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft software
Knowledge of Maximo or similar CAFM system and excellent IT skills
Posted 14 days ago