Head of Debt Recovery
Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
If you looking to not just join but lead an outstanding Debt Recovery Team within a top Legal 500 firm in Newcastle, then this exciting and rare opportunity might be for you.
Due to expansion, this role will see you joining a firm that sets the standard for excellence within the region. You will be tasked with a high-quality caseload of files which are the envy of any debt recovery team in the North East.
- In this debt recovery role, you will be tasked with looking after your own large caseload as well as helping other, less experienced members of the team out where possible.
As the head of debt recovery, you will need to deliver high quality and cost-effective results, minimising litigation and maximising results in the shortest time possible. Responsibilities of the wider team include bulk volume debt recovery and complex collection matters.
- To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have MCICM level qualifications. You must also have significant experience in a similar debt recovery/credit control management environment.
As this is a managerial position, it is also desirable that you have prior experience leading a team. A key area of this role is relationship management, so excellent communication skills are required.
- There is also a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer. This role is full-time hours and a permanent position.
Opportunity for further growth is still possible, even with you joining as the head of the department.
- If this head of debt recovery role in Newcastle sounds like exactly what you are looking for in your next move, then please apply today.
- Call Sam Addleman for further information and a confidential chat.#########
Posted 10 days ago