Tax Assistant/Senior - Filton | Zoek UK | 3e34b4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Filton, South Gloucestershire, England
£25000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Tax Senior, Location: North Bristol, Position: Permanent Salary: circa £26k + study support along with Pension, Income Protection, etc.
Autograph Recruitment are working with a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in North Bristol who are looking to appoint a Tax Assistant
The main responsibilities of the Tax Assistant will be to prepare and review tax returns, P11Ds and ATED returns as well as support the Tax Manager with tax planning projects and compliance matters. The successful applicant must have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan and anticipate their own workload, so the Tax Team continues to deliver a professional service to our clients.
We’re looking for a Tax Assistant to join our friendly team. An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below.
• Assist in the preparation of tax returns, P11Ds, ATED returns
• Review tax returns prepared by juniors
• Complete complex tax computations for manager review
• Assist on a wide range of advisory projects in the UK and overseas
• Assist with basic tax planning projects and compliance matters
• Dealing with client queries
• Monitor own jobs and communicate with partner/seniors regularly on performance
• Assist with administration tasks as necessary
The ideal applicant must:
• Be qualified or part qualified in ATT/CTA
• Have a good working knowledge of personal tax, corporate tax, and trusts
• Be proactive at managing existing client relationships and developing new ones
• Be flexible, down-to-earth, and willing to pitch in and work as part of a team
• Have the ability to plan and organise workload independently and effectively
• Have excellent communication skills and a professional manner
This presents a great opportunity to forge a career in Tax with a firm that will provide study support for the completion of your studies and longer-term career progression opportunities
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you can demonstrate a proven track record in initiating and delivering the above, with solid results, then please click Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
For more information, please contact Brent Slocombe