Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Truro, Cornwall, England
£28,080 - 34,320 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Fantastic Nursing Home
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: Up to £15.00 per hour ( £28,080 - £34,320 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options of hours available: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type : Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a friendly, recently-refurbished Nursing Home based in Salisbury. The home is beautifully situated and overlooks meadows and the cathedral, offering a lovely work environment. They are easily accessible via both car and public transport as they are located close to a bus stop and the train station. The Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care. They cater for both long-stay and short-stay patients. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
In addition to being rated as the number one care home in Salisbury with superb recommendations, the home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality with the CQC, achieving a fully-compliant report in all 5 areas of inspection. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Pension Scheme
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jennifer burt on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 123 days ago