Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
£45k - 50k per year + + Benefits
- An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and flourishing pharmaceutical company.
- A rapidly growing ophthalmic pharmaceutical company.
- Superb career opportunity.
- As the new Territory Manager you will be responsible for selling prescription eye drops (Around 9) mainly used for corneal/glaucoma issues.
- A mix of new and existing business to go at.
- You will be responsible for selling into ophthalmologists within secondary care and gaining formulary inclusions.
- Expected to see 5 - 8 customers/day.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will come with some optical/ophthalmic experience
- Secondary care Hospital/ Pharma Experience is a must.
- Will possibly look at a good GP Rep with a little bit of hospital experience.
- Need to be able to talk about what you have achieved (Targets, Territory Planning, etc......)
- Someone with a real spark and energy about them.
- Confident & Takes Pride in what they do.
- Self-sufficient/ motivated.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Degree (but not essential).
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 22 days ago