Quality Assurance Engineer
£300 - £350 per day
Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Projects: Mechanical & Electrical Rail
- Location: London (Central)
- Salary: £300350p/d (DOE)
- Type: Contract/Freelance
Core Talent are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work in London on a long term contract basis with a M&E Subcontractor. The role is to provide quality assurance support across the high profile Rail project.
- Stakeholder management and attending meetings with suppliers
- To assist in developing the Inspection Testing Plan process and develop Hold Points/Quality Checklists
- Monitor and Report Quality Performance through agreed KPIs
- Manage resolution of nonconformances raised during both audits and inprocess checks
- Advise delivery teams on implementation of procedures
- Assist with the production of standard details
- Provide support and advice to the operations team on contract assurance.
- To advise and promote innovation
Please click Apply Now to be considered for the role.
Posted 32 days ago