Clinical Service Manager - RGN RMN
SK12 2NJ, New Mills
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a (Nurse Qualified) Clinical Service Manager to lead the team at:
Location: Bowerfield Court, 3 Broadwood Close, Disley, Stockport, SK12 2NJ
Fully Supernumerary Role - £42,000 per annum - Permanent
Reporting to the Registered multi-site Manager, the Clinical Service Manager will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our residents. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role or experience working as a deputy manager or clinical lead. You will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Service Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Our ideal Clinical Service Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An RGN/RMN qualification.
- A valid NMC pin number.
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Posted 19 days ago