Social Services Occupational Therapist Equipment/Adaptations
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work fulltime within an Integrated Community Equipment and Adaptations Service in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25£30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Promote independence and reduce risks for Adults with disabilities living in Doncaster. Work with the social model of disability and use evidence based practice to carry out person centre assessments to identify need and take appropriate action
- Use person centred methods that respect individual values, cultures and diversity to identify needs and devise individual interventions to meet need
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 47 days ago