Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a leading multidisciplined construction and property consultancy to bring in an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their M&E team in Orpington.
Your new role as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will see you take on a number of new duties and responsibilities. You will be required to:
- Develop and present project design proposals to clients. This will be following an external brief and internal discussions so client requirements are met.
- Issue, in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend an appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- When acting as the lead Consultant, undertake all aspects of project management.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant degree, such as BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering, preferably with relation to Building Services
- Good knowledge of electrical theory
- Good understanding of electrical systems.
- Have experience with Amtech/Dialux
- Member of IET or CIBSE desirable
Our client will offer their new Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer a competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits package including pension contribution and private medical aid, along with personal development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on######### , or email a copy of your CV over to ######### and we will be in touch shortly
Posted 50 days ago