Highways 360 Machine Operative
£160 - £180 per day
- Ensure day to day maintenance of machine is performed to include greasing, cleaning, and monitoring.
- Maintain and inspect any attachments
- Recording and reporting on a daily check sheet including hours and any defects.
- Start up and shut down procedures of the machine.
- To operate machine in to a competent level and within site conditions.
Based on numerous sites in the midlands
- Excellent pay rate
- Knowledgeable support team on hand to help with any issues or queries
- Relevant experience
- CPCS card
- Two references
- Highways experience
- If you match all of the above, have a great work ethic and are looking for the chance to
- showcase your skill set then please please call Harry on#########
Rescourcing Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 15 days ago