Our client is an established manufacturing company in Thirsk. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Co•ordinator to join their team on a full•time temporary contract.
This is the ideal role for a Customer Co•ordinator looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Customer Co•ordinator you will be responsible for organising collections and deliveries.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting directly into the Customer Services Supervisor
- Your role will be to ensure that only 2 vehicles are booked in on•site for each allocated time slot
- You will liaise with customers and customer collections
- Booking in vehicles and expected arrivals and placing information onto an excel spreadsheet
- Liaising with our clients transport team, weighbridge office and customer service team
- Communicating with weighbridge office in advance so they know who to expect and when
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Possess good organisational and communication skills
- Will be responsible for admin duties
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
Posted 22 days ago