Senior Credit Controller/Accountant (Construction Industry)
£12.00 - £20.00 per hour
Contracts Credit Controller/Accountant
We are seeking an experienced Credit Controller/Accountant for a 36 month project role based in Basildon.
The purpose of the role would be to assist the teams credit controller to investigate the historical misallocation of payments made by customers against commercial project contracts. These will then need to be reallocated and to reconcile the accounts.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working as a project or contracts accountant in the construction industry.
- Accounts experience working up to Directorship level
- Previous accounts experience (construction industry is desirable)
- Credit Control experience is essential
- Must have the tenacity to thoroughly investigate and resolve aged debt dating back over a period of time.
- Software used is Access Dimensions
- Excellent communication skills,
- Willing to discuss and resolve issues with contracts and payments up to Director level.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong desire to investigate and resolve issues.
This role is Monday to Friday, 8.30am 5.00pm and looking for someone to start as soon as possible. We would also consider this role part time for the right candidate.
This is a project role and will not evolve into a permanent position.
If you feel you have all the above skills required for this role, please do not hesitate to contact us on######### or email us your C.V to ######### .
Posted 7 days ago