Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£24000 - £34000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Could you carry out observations to aid and develop a childs learning? Can you provide a range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Do you have a specialism in a specific subject?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teacher Role in the Grimsby area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
See some of the benefits of the role below...
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Ivan, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 120 days ago