West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
£35k per year + Overtime
OTE: £41,000 - £43,000
Location: West Bromwich
An exciting job opportunity has become vacant for a maintenance engineer to join a well known manufacturer, who once again in 2019 are expanding their current engineering team. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be the first port of call to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- Have a proven track record of carrying out checks on plant machinery in accordance with the weekly planned maintenance schedule
- Any knowledge of PLC's would be hugely beneficial
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- Both in-house and external training available
- Both man management and technical progression opportunities
- Working for an owner who consistently invests any profit back into the company
Benefits: Pension, large company, training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 43 days ago