Up to £24000 per annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Im currently recruiting for a Workshop Technician to join a rapidly expanding automotive company.
As a result of their recent success they are constantly developing and expanding which is why they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Workshop Technician to join their team.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in the North West at the moment and this is an opportunity to move into a fast paced environment and to help the company grow further.
Around 500 cars a month pass through their busy workshop whilst our team of technicians ensure they are all in excellent condition ready for their customers.
Due to their success they have just opened up a brand new state of the art Prep Centre including a state of the art shop.
Theyre constantly developing which provides excellent career development opportunities for their staff.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs.
This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and nonroutine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- The Workshop Technician will be servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate repairs.
- Road testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
- MultiBrand or Main dealer experience would be desirable
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
- Full UK driving licence is essential
There are a host of benefits for a Workshop Technician on offer:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 with an OTE of £29,800
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 104 days ago