£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience
- Meet & Greet staff and visitors, acting as first point of contact
- Answer incoming calls / emails and direct enquiries appropriately
- Organise and coordinate meetings and access to meeting rooms
- Manage / order office supplies including stationery
- Additional support duties when required e.g producing reports, creating spreadsheets and taking minutes
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrable experience working in a Receptionist position
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Pleasant and friendly approach to colleagues and visitors
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large wellknown brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a familyowned business, Rullions approach is credible and honest, focused on building longlasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forwardthinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small startups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 34 days ago