Customer Service Inbound
Customer Service Advisor
on going temp assignment (December 2019)
Working hours: MondaySunday 8am8pm, 3540 hours per week
Search Consultancy are working with a highly reputable bank based in Skelmersdale and recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on their behalf..
If you love to chat, enjoy helping people, and want to work for a great organisation then look no further!
As a Customer Service Advisor your job is to listen and interact with each customer, taking every effort to provide them with a solution first time round. All of this whilst navigating multiple internal systems and adhering to policies and procedures but dont worry training is 5 full days and fully paid!!
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
* Taking high volumes of calls from our customers; being the first point of contact for all queries
* Calls range from simple address changes, updating customer details and account queries
* Adhering to policies and compliances
* Proactively working as part of a team in an open plan working environment
* Utilising multiple different computer systems simultaneously
As a Customer Service Advisor youll have
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent listening, problem solving skills coupled with customer service experience
* The ability & desire to work in a fastpaced environment
* A hardworking & committed attitude
* Resilience & determination
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 21 days ago