£25000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
CAD Designer required to join a wellestablished construction specialist based in Essex. The company are a stonework contractor and work on exciting projects including, commercial fitout, external cladding, residential and restoration. They are continuously growing and have a great opportunity for a CAD Designer with experience of the stonework industry to join their design team based in Essex.
The suitable CAD Designer will have previous experience working within the stonework sector previously and be proficient in AutoCAD. As a CAD Designer, you will play an important part by creating designs that meet the client requirements.
CAD Designer**Position Overview:**
- Working on commercial, fitout and residential projects
- Managing projects from concept through to completion stages.
- Producing detailed drawings
- Working on programmes such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Managing relationships with clients, attaining briefs from them.
CAD Designer**Position Requirements:**
- Previous experience in in stonework
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit experience is desirable but not essential
- Good communicator
- Computer literate
CAD Designer**Position Remuneration:**
- Salary £25,000 £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
- Training and career development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 134 days ago