Private Client Solicitor (Associate / Partner)
£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
A unique opportunity has arisen for a private client solicitor seeking partnership in the not too distant future!
- Due to the relocation of a junior partner, this leading regional law firm offers a private client solicitor the opportunity to join their highly skilled and experienced Kidderminster based team at senior associate or partner level.
- You will join a tight-knit department comprising of partners, associates, solicitors and support staff at the firm's Kidderminster office. The client is looking for a private client solicitor with at least 8 years’ experience along with the STEP accreditation.
- You must be able to run your own caseload of more complex wills, probate and IHT planning matters, along with the ability to demonstrate experience in management and the supervision of more junior members of staff.
- The firm offers flexibility in working hours for a commercially aware private client solicitor. Key to this role is the ability to contribute to the growth and success of the department through networking and business development.
- This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for a strong private client solicitor seeking that next step up! If you are interested in hearing more about this Kidderminster based role, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal or apply online.#########
Posted 6 days ago