Business Development Manager
West London, London
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + commission, car, laptop, mobile
Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to represent a global manufacturer of construction products.
This position requires coverage of Central and Greater London and you will be ideally placed in West London.
A competitive salary and package will be offered for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the Main Contractor accounts and gaining maximum value through our value and product leadership proposition whilst creating demand for new products and services.
In the role as a Business Development Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for the commercial success projects, working collaboratively
- with the customer to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment through the
- supply chain.
- Establish and maintain an effective network of contacts and stakeholders: both
- internally and externally.
- Continually promote our value and product proposition to meet customer and
- business needs.
- Negotiate agreements with commercial and technical directors.
- Conduct presentations on a frequent basis at high levels.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience within a similar type role within sales and account management.
- Experience with working with all levels of people from directors to site level.
- The sales focus and drive to keep going as sometimes our projects can last a
- long time.
- Excellent team player abilities as you will work close with our ASMs and PSMs.
- The flexibility and willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
Apply online today if you are interested in this position!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 23 days ago