£30000 - £37000 per annum
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 + Benefits package
Location: Newport / Cardiff
IntaPeople is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join an established client in Newport. The company have experienced rapid growth recently and continue to develop their presence in the South Wales market, becoming a key employer in the area.
The Business Analyst will work on new software and servicing implementations, ensuring the overall solution meets business needs. Working with stakeholders, you will ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and maintain a delivery focus to ensure that high quality deliverables are produced.
• Understand the fundamental role of a Business Analyst
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Experience in the Financial Services industry (specifically lending and investments would be highly desirable)
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Process mapping and workshop facilitation
• Stakeholder management
This is a challenging, yet rewarding role in a fast-paced environment, which provides an individual with a clear career path in Business Analysis.
Posted 24 days ago