Quality Engineer/ £50£55ph/ 23 Months/ Med Devices
South East England
£50 - £55 per hour +
Quality Engineer 23 Months/ South England / £50£55ph / Medical Devices
This role you will be working on cutting edge technology within the medical device industry,
The main purpose of the Quality Engineer is providing QA expertise to Operations in ensuring plants and business unit goals are achieved. You will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Provide effective and response QA expertise to Operations to resolve inhouse quality issue and support the resolution of customer and supplier issues as required.
- Coordinating Management Review and Internal Audit
- Process management and QMS suppirt
- Work cross functionally with such groups as RA/QA, Product Development and Operations to ensure all issues are successfully resolved.
- Support manufacturing in addressing quality metrics eg. CAPA, Validations, NCR, Quality Awareness test.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Lead training activities on quality related procedures eg. Compliance, GMP, Audit Prep and GDP.
- Support pFMEA/Dynamic Control Plan (DCP) activity to ensure that all failure modes in process have been identified and addressed.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 32 days ago