£15k - 22k per year
Calling all gardeners......
Are you a promising Junior Gardener, seeking a new challenge working for a respected and successful company which has been established for over 50 years?
Are you looking for a role with career development and progression opportunities and an excellent salary and benefits package?
Do you want to be part of a team that works hard ...... and a company that champions playing hard too?
If you answered yes to the above, then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a very well-established Garden Maintenance company offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to both domestic and commercial clients.
The role of Junior Gardener will involve helping to carry out general garden maintenance on a variety of properties, undertaking a variety of duties to include the following: mowing, hedge cutting, planting out seasonal bedding and some cleaning of communal areas, all to the company's usual high standard.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Some knowledge and a genuine interest in herbaceous plants, shrubs, basic pruning techniques, and the ability to identify weeds.
- Spray certificates PA1 and PA6 would be beneficial but are not expected at this time.
- Experience with common garden machinery is desired; strimmers, mowers, hedge cutters and blowers.
- A positive attitude towards their work and colleagues and be reliable, punctual, physically fit, and well presented.
- Ideally hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive:
- £16,500 to £22,000 basic salary
- Typical working hours are 07:00 to 16:00/16:30 - Though there will be expected seasonal variation.
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous on-site training
- 28 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest and your have the skills and experience required, the hiring company would love to hear from you! Please attach your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
Posted 8 days ago