Depending on Experience.
Permanent & Full Time
Salary to be Negotiated, Dependent on Experience.
- My client is a privately funded Biotech start-up which has received multi-million-pound investment with the focus on production facility in the UK to attain regulatory approval of our product.
- My client is now looking for a new scientist to join the growing and dynamic team in the technical department.
- My client is the sole producer of their product for Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide decontamination, and they are selling to some of the top 20 big pharmaceutical companies globally
- My client looks to keep the "C" in "CGMP" with current and forward thinking, and now need someone to help drive their product forward.
- Your role will be to help facilitate the onward growth of my clients brand, as they continue to launch their product and companion device to the market.
- This will involve using your knowledge, skills and experience as you support their current production processes and take part in studies and investigations in-house to continue to supply their ever growing customer base.
- You will also be part of a team that will drive the development of my clients technology to new heights through fermentation and purification of their product by filtration and chromatography.
- The ideal candidate for this role will relish in the possibilities, excitement and challenges involved and have a strong career path ahead of them with abundant opportunities for growth and development.
Responsibilties & Duties
- Support of production operations including in process control checks and quality control testing.
- Execute in house projects to ensure that the quality of the product is maintained and demonstrated.
- Supporting and Participating in investigations, and studies to validate correlation between competitor samples and our own product.
- Help maintain stringent quality regulations and guidelines and push the bar to new heights on development and validation of their products manufacturing process.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a BSc in a Biological science (preferably Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biomedical science).
- A strong understanding of GMP and GLP.
- Knowledge of enzymes and bacterial systems would be helpful.
Person Specification - Skills/experience required
- Production packaging within a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of basic microbiology, aseptic techniques.
- Hold sufficient numeracy, literacy, computer literacy, statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a desire to seek out new information and use creative thinking to investigate and solve complex issues.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice.
- Knowledge of Biological manufacture such as fermentation.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Can communicate cross-functionally.
- Is a strong team player.
- Capable of working to high quality standards.
- Keen to develop skills and experience in an expanding business within multiple areas.
If you are interested in this post, then please hit the Apply button ASAP! If your application meets the matched requirements, I will be in touch to move your application forward.
Posted 17 days ago