MARKETING MANAGER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Eurofins BLC (part of Eurofins Scientific) is a specialist, testing and consulting business that operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for nearly 100 years, and specialising in leather, and products such as footwear, bags and upholstery, we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
The management and delivery of day to day marketing activities across a variety of digital and offline channels in a fast-paced B2B environment. To engage UK and International audiences through creativity and copywriting, driving promotional activities and lead generation across all products and services.
- Implement the marketing communications plan
- Manage and execute the day-to-day marketing functions
- Generate leads from new customers for the commercial team from digital marketing channels,
- Work closely with the senior management to understand business objectives, opportunities and challenges, ensuring a proactive marketing approach
- Liaise with Eurofins Group marketing and other third parties to leverage additional promotional opportunities where possible
- In-house SEO across all company websites measuring performance with SEMrush
- Copywriting for all websites, press releases, emails, news articles and social media
- Maintenance of all company websites and their Content Management systems, as well as use of performance tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console
- Creation and co-ordination of all email marketing in MailChimp including technical newsletters, training courses, conferences and other ad-hoc promotional emails in accordance with GDPR
- CRM data champion, managing and maintaining all contact data in accordance with GDPR on Goldmine CRM, and ensuring consistency of data between MailChimp
- Marketing and promotion for all international sustainability conferences and events
- Market research and competitor analysis, reporting findings to senior management and commercial teams
- Managing and recording department spend in line with the marketing budget
- Reporting all marketing performance on a monthly basis to the Senior Management Team
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a marketing/business related subject with a 2.1 or above
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a marketing manager, ideally within a fast-paced B2B/small business environment with strong links to sales and commercial activity
- Experience of implementing SEO across website content in-house
- Articulate with a high standard of literacy, a stickler for grammar and a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and meet competing demands
- Confident and effective communicator with the flexibility to work across business functions and with senior management, demonstrating creativity and professionalism
- Be capable of working with initiative but also within a team environment
Positive and a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency and flexibility
Fixed Term Contract covering Maternity Leave. Start as soon as possible. Working 37.5 hours per week, Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme (match contribution of up to 5 %)
Posted 18 days ago