Trainee Telecoms Engineer Guildford
Are you looking for a foot on the ladder into the Telecoms Engineering Sector, with no previous experience being required? Do you have a keen interest in IT or Telecoms? Do you currently work in customer service, whether behind a bar, retail or call centre? Would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning company, who will offer full training?
Manpower has a number of fantastic opportunities to work for our client, a leading provider of choice for Field Engineering and Managed Services to the Telecoms & Internet Service Provider industries.
- We are looking for candidates who are customer orientated; hold a strong interest in IT, Telecoms, social media, who have determination to succeed and ability/desire to work independently and to be flexible to cover areas within the Guildford area (GU9,10,7,11,12,1)
- Duties will include:
- Working in the field
- Visiting customer premises
- Installing/Fault finding routers, modems and set top boxes
- Talking customers through basic user instructions after initial set up
- Working in role where by no day is the same, offering new and exciting challenges
- Tools, uniform and PPE
- Full training provided
- Pay rise after 6 months
*Please note, successful applicants must hold a full UK driving licence
Interested in applying? Wish to discuss further? Please call######### for further information.
Posted 24 days ago