Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an administrator looking to take a step up into a secretarial role? Would you like to work for an international firm that has a fantastic culture and progression path?
My client are an international Law Firm based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a Junior Secretary to join their internal support team. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to take a step up into a fast paced and challenging role.
The Duties of a Junior Secretary Include;
- Providing administrative and secretarial support across different departments
- Liaising with Solicitors for travel and meeting requirements
- Preparing documentation for all legal teams
- Organising meeting presentations, documentation and ensuring that these are produced and printed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Managing internal billing processes on the system and ensuring that all solicitors have completed.
- Supporting other team members on the team with the shared administrative work load
- Managing archived and live files and keeping these up to date
As a Junior Secretary you will have the following skills and experience;
- Previous administrative experience is essential
- Secretarial experience is desirable
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
- Excellent communication skills
Permanent £18,000 £20,000 Leeds City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 104 days ago