£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + Rewards, Pension, Paid DBS, Full Training
Voyage Care Recruiting for Support Worker Now!
- As a Support Worker at Brook Lodge, Longhope you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health. Your main aim is to promote their confidence and independence and support them to lead a fulfilling life. This will be incorporating in both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Throughout a typical day, youll help our residents with the everyday challenges of washing, dressing and eating. Crucially, enabling them to carry out tasks, chores and hobbies that most people take for granted but are really meaningful for your client. Youll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friendearn between £250£750*
*Terms and conditions apply
- No experience is necessary
- Tailored training provided to all our staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team, so make a great career move
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team, so make a great career move
- Job Types: Fulltime, Parttime, Permanent
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 9 days ago