Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
£35k per year + Pension
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this market leading manufacturing company for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias. Being a maintenance engineer within this well-known organisation, you will be involved in working on a fully bespoke manufacturing line, gain further experience working on projects and will be rewarded with a competitive package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have experience in - 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors (Star & Delta), electrical wiring
- Maintenance engineer must be competent Mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatics
- Reactive maintenance & Planned maintenance
- Manufacturing background
- Ability to fault find on PLC's
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fully automated site
- Skilled and experienced team
- Market leading company
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Philip Digesaro at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 89 days ago