ZBrush & Photogrammetry Artist - Sheffield | Zoek UK
ZBrush & Photogrammetry Artist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£22k - 35k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Job: ZBrush & Photogrammetry Artist
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 (Depends on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
We are proud to be supporting a fantastic Photogrammetry & Capture Studio based in Sheffield on an exclusive basis, my client is looking to expanding their internal team and we are keen to talk to ZBrush & Photogrammetry Artists who specialise 3D assets such as hair & fashion (clothes).
My client fuses technical understanding with artistic experience to provide a true understanding of their clients' requirements and because of this have worked on some fantastic AAA titles such as Death Stranding, Halo 4, Alien Isolation, Dead Island 1 & 2, Dying light along with projects in TV/Film and brands such as Nike, AMD and Pixar.
We are on the lookout for a ZBrush & Photogrammetry Artist (Graduate or with commercial experience) who can demonstrate a wide range of skills and a passion for making sure that everything they do looks organic and of the highest quality. My client is open to artists at all levels, all we ask is you have the experience, whether this is commercial or through education and be able to provide a portfolio of your work.
- Creation of production-ready assets (models) from 3D scans.
- Ensure that assets (models) support the overall design direction.
- Operation of photogrammetry rig (multi-rig).
- Experience in the production of fashion items. (Shoes, Clothes etc.)
- Working with the internal team and directors to meet realistic and efficient timescales.
- Technically proficient in the software used in the creation of all required art assets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- A strong capability to solve problems with unrivalled attention to detail.
- General task for the day to day operation of the studio and the company websites.
- ZBrush experience (Extremely important).
- Photogrammetry experience (Very important).
- Imagination and creativity.
- An energetic and flexible approach.
- Competence in relevant art software.
What would make you stand out:
- Any placements or previous experience in-house would be a plus.
- Someone who has a passion for character art.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 Days holiday per annum, plus time off over the Christmas period.
- An attractive bonus scheme.
- Plenty of social events.
In return for your hard work, you will get to work on a huge array of projects in an award winning and growing company.
** To be considered you must provide a link to your portfolio of work, as unfortunately we cannot assess your application without work examples. ***
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: 3D Artist, Game Artist, Photogrammetry Artist, ZBrush, Photogrammetry, Games Design, Game Development, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Covid-19: We are following local government advice and taking every precaution to ensure that the health and safety of our clients, candidates and our own people are paramount.
Posted 32 days ago