£27122 - £30632 Per Annum + Benefits
Are you an experienced ICA Technician you looking for a new challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join South West Water as an ICA Technician within the Drinking Water Resources & Production team based in Exeter,
You will be required to work at different locations supporting operational activities carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance.
A key requirement of this role is to have the necessary skills to fault find, diagnose and repair front line instrumentation, along with relevant experience of working with and understanding PLC's, process control and electrical systems.
Therefore, we would welcome applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Experience of process control and electrical systems - preferably in the water industry
- Time served apprenticeship supported by relevant formal qualifications e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC, ONC / HNC / HND
- Experience of working with and understanding of PLCs to include management and programming
- Experience to include calibration and maintenance of front line instrumentation and good understanding of relay logic and ability to maintain and repair
- Able to work a standby shift rota, take responsibility for all aspects of work and adapt to constantly changing situations
- Full driving license
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our ICA Technician, we can offer a salary of £27,122 - £30,632 per annum dependent on skills and experience. We also offer a range of excellent benefits, working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team as an ICA Technician, click**apply today.**
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 37 days ago