Care Coordinator, Domiciliary Care - Darlington
Darlington, County Durham, England
£19k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Care Coordinator, Darlington,
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based care services in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-Ordinator to join a well-established team covering the darlington region.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rotas to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Care Assistants to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
The role of the Care Coordinator is to organise the effective delivery of high-quality care services in specified localities and/or under specified service contracts.
- Line manage and supervise Care Workers and other designated Juniors
- Organise and coordinate weekly, rotas and Care Services
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time and routes
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
- Dealing with queries from clients and families in a calm and professional manner.
- Carry out on-call coordinating and response duties outside normal office hours as agreed.
- Experience of delivering and managing care support services.
- Understanding of principles of good care.
- Able to prioritise, particularly under pressure.
- Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office.
- Flexible; willing and able to work outside normal hours wen requested.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm and will include taking part in on call, evenings and weekends as and when needed.
Careline Homecare is an equal opportuities employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.
Posted 114 days ago